Advertisement

No one injured in Howe fire

The fire was contained to the back bedroom of the house.
The fire was contained to the back bedroom of the house.(Howe Fire Department)
Published: Apr. 6, 2021 at 1:40 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

HOWE, Texas (KXII) - A fire broke out at home in Howe Monday afternoon.

Howe Fire Department was called to a home on Haning Street around 1 p.m. The fire was contained to the back bedroom. The rest of the house suffered water and smoke damage.

No one was injured in the fire.

Copyright 2021 KXII. All rights reserved.